SVIAZ/Expo Comm Moscow is a huge event till now held for 27 years at the
Expocentre Fairgrounds in Moscow, Russia. This event showcases product
from Computer Hardware & Software industry. In this fair, there are more than
400 companies from all over the world coming all the way to present their
This year, the event will be held from 10th, May, 2016 to 13th, May, 2016.
And this time the vkworld is going to make a public launch of their latest
models in this splendid exhibition. Vkworld will release 3 models–vkworld G1
Giant, vkworld T5 and vkworld T5 SE.
The G1 Giant is a qualified mid-range phone. There is some information
about this phone:
1. Octa-core processor from MTK, either MT6755 or MT6753;
2. Packed with 3G RAM and 16G ROM;
3. Sony 13MP rear camera, plus OV 8MP front camera;
4. Brand-new image-processing chip; night-time shooting enhancement;
5. Triple camera flash; two on back, one on front;
6. 5.5-inch IPS display with OGS full lamination and 2.5D glass;
7. 5000mAh battery; extremely power-saving mode;
8. About $130;
9. Micro SD card expansion and dual SIM dual standby;
As for the T5 and T5 SE, actually they are aiming at low-end market.
But the specification is higher than most entry-level phone:
1. 5-inch IPS display with HD resolution;
2. 2.5D glass; floating screen;
3. 8MP+5MP camera;
4. 2G RAM+16G ROM;
5. MT6580 quad-core processor;
6. About $55;
T5 SE: with a few things changed;
u MT6735 quad-core processor;
u 5G wifi support;
Vkworld will present these 3 phones in SVIAZ/Expo Comm Moscow
and try to increase their market share in Russia and Europe.